Patient financial well-being at Skagit Regional Health
Skagit Regional Health is aware that the cost of receiving healthcare is having a significant impact on the health and financial well-being of our patients. We know that an unexpected illness can be a big burden on you and your family. Our Patient Financial Services department is here to help you during your time of need.
Our team understands that this can be a complex process for our patients. The important thing to remember is nobody should delay needed medical services because of their ability to pay. If you’re experiencing any kind of financial hardship, please contact us. We will always work with you. If you need help paying your bill, whether or not you have insurance, Skagit Regional Health offers a Financial Assistance Program and payment plan options to assist qualified patients. Please contact Patient Financial Services Customer Service for help with:
- Questions about your bill
- Financial assistance
- Medicaid Apple Health
- Setting up a payment plan
- Deferring your current payment plan For those individuals seeking financial assistance or who need to delay payments due to lost wages or other financial hardship, please call the Patient Financial Services Customer Service Department at 360-814-7575. We have many options available to you. Our team is ready to help!
Online resources are also available to you:
- Skagit Regional Health: SkagitRegionalHealth.org/For-Patients/Finance-and-Billing-Information
- Washington State Hospital Association: