Congratulations graduating residents!
Congratulations to our residents who graduated in June 2022!
Six residents will remain at Skagit Regional Health following graduation and will begin the following roles later this year:
- Collin Brooksby Hafen, DO will join Family Medicine in Mount Vernon.
- Emily Kunz-Brockman, DO will join Family Medicine Residency Core Faculty while practicing OB.
- Nicholas Goodman, DO and Vicky Sandhu, DO will remain in Mount Vernon as they become hospitalists with Sound Physicians, practicing at Skagit Valley Hospital.
- Furqan Taher, DO will join the outpatient Internal Medicine team in Mount Vernon.
The remaining six residents and their future plans are listed below:
- Rabia Sarwar, MD, will become a hospitalist at CentraState Hospital in Freehold, New Jersey.
- Kaitlin McDade, DO, will enter a Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship at Louisiana State University.
- Mark McGrath, MD, will practice Family Medicine in an outpatient setting.
- Zakaria Sharif, MD, will become a hospitalist at St. Anthony’s Hospital in Gig Harbor, Washington.
- Matthew Boyle, DO, will become a hospitalist at Island Health in Anacortes, Washington.
- Cory Schmidtz, DO, will practice Family Medicine at SeaMar Community Health Center in Bellingham, Washington.
We wish all of our graduating residents the best in future endeavors!