Residency Application Process
Learn More about Internal Medicine Residency Program Application
Skagit Regional Health Internal Medicine Residency Program currently provides exceptional training for eighteen (18) residents, including the enrollment of six new residents each year. We believe in the growth mindset. We are looking for residents who are adaptable, innovative, collaborative and open-minded.
If you are interested in applying for our Internal Medicine Residency Program, please note:
- Applications are accepted only via ERAS® (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- We accept International Medical Graduates with US citizenship and ECFMG Certification.
- We are not able to accept or sponsor any Visas at this time.
- We generally conduct interviews from October – January.
- We participate in the NRMP (National Resident Matching Program).
For more information, please contact Rhonda Sprouse, Program Coordinator, by email or call 360-814-2115.