How Donations are Spent
As the Board of Trustees of the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation follows its mission to raise, manage and distribute funds to assure the availability of quality health care here at home, they intently review grant requests from various departments within Skagit Regional Health.
2018 contributions by the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation to Skagit Regional Health include:
- $204,414 to Surgical Services
- $9,455 to the Children's Therapy Program
- $53,143 to the Cancer Care Center
- $3,000 to Cardiac Care
- $7,386 to Kidney Dialysis
- $5,000 to Emergency Services
- $8,000 to Mental Health
- $3,000 to Family Birth Center
- $34,231 for unrestricted program grants
Make A Donation
All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible and can be made in memory or honor of a loved one. Donors may restrict the use of the gift and direct a donation to a specific fund, as noted below.