Pre-Procedure Testing for Skagit Regional Health Patients
Patients who require pre-procedure testing will be notified by their provider ahead of time and will be given paper instructions for when and how to complete their pre-procedure test. If you have an upcoming procedure at a Skagit Regional Health facility and have not received these instructions, please contact your surgical or clinical provider before going to a COVID-19 testing site.
Pre-Procedure COVID-19 testing must be completed 48 - 72 hours prior to your procedure. Pre-Procedure COVID-19 testing is available for Skagit Regional Health patients whose procedure is at a Skagit Regional Health facility at any of our outpatient lab locations.
- Cascade Valley Hospital: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Mount Vernon: Maynard L. Johnson Wing, Third Floor, Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Riverbend: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Weekends 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Health - Smokey Point: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Weekends 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Once the COVID-19 test is performed, you will be required to remain in quarantine until your procedure date.
If you have a life-threatening illness, injury or urgent health condition, you should seek care right away by calling 911 or visiting the nearest Emergency Room.
Skagit Regional health is currently offering three tests for COVID-19 and information from the FDA on each one is available at the links below:
- BioFire Respiratory Panel 2.1 (A molecular PCR test performed at CVH and SVH laboratories, other organisms and viruses are also tested in the panel besides COVID-19)
- Fact Sheet for Patients: Abbott BinaxNOW™ (A COVID-19 antigen test, used for screening purposes primarily for employees and in the point of care setting)
- Fact Sheet for Patients: BD Veritor™ (A COVID-19 antigen test, used for screening purposes in a point of care setting)
Your provider should be able to tell you which test was performed on your specimen. If you are tested the results are also visible in your “My Chart” account.