Patients who require pre-procedure testing will be notified by their provider ahead of time and will be given paper instructions for when and how to complete their pre-procedure test. If you have an upcoming procedure and have not received these instructions, please contact your surgical or clinical provider before going to a COVID-19 testing site.
Pre-Procedure COVID-19 testing is available at any Skagit Regional Health outpatient lab location.
- Cascade Valley Hospital: Mon-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Mount Vernon: Founders Wing, First Floor, Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Maynard L. Johnson Wing, Third Floor, Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Weekends 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Riverbend: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Weekends 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Smokey Point: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Weekends 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have a life threatening illness, injury or urgent health condition, you should seek care right away by calling 911 or visiting the nearest Emergency Room.
Skagit Regional health is currently offering three tests for COVID-19 and information from the FDA on each one is available at the links below:
- Fact Sheet for Patients: BioFire Respiratory Panel 2.1 (A molecular PCR test performed at CVH and SVH laboratories, other organisms and viruses are also tested in the panel besides COVID-19)
- Fact Sheet for Patients: Abbott BinaxNOW™ (A COVID-19 antigen test, used for screening purposes primarily for employees and in the point of care setting)
- Fact Sheet for Patients: BD Veritor™ (A COVID-19 antigen test, used for screening purposes in a point of care setting)
Your provider should be able to tell you which test was performed on your specimen. If you are tested the results are also visible in your “My Chart” account.