Clinic Hours of Operation
Clinic Operations Impacted by COVID-19
Skagit Regional Health clinics have been heavily impacted by COVID-19. We are seeing a significant increase in patient volumes related to the virus and have opened several additional clinics dedicated to testing for COVID-19. The pandemic has put serious strain on clinic staffing resources and has forced some clinics to adjust operating ours in response.
Closed Clinics and Schedule Updates
- Camano Clinic is temporarily closed - Patients can see their providers at Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood
- Arlington Family Medicine is temporarily closed - Patients can see their providers at Skagit Regional Clinics - Smokey Point
- Urgent Care Mount Vernon is temporarily closed - Patients with COVID-19 symptoms, visit the Acute Respiratory Clinic. Patients in need of Urgent Care, visit Urgent Care Riverbend.
Holiday Modified Hours and Closures
- Urgent Care Riverbend - Thanksgiving, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Urgent Care Smokey Point - Thanksgiving, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Acute Respiratory Clinic - Thanksgiving, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Mount Vernon - Thanksgiving, closed
Standard Clinic Hours
With some exceptions, clinic hours are typically as follows:
- Primary care and specialty clinics: Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Closed weekends and holidays
- Some clinic services offer extended hours. Visit our location page for individual clinic hours.
- Urgent Care (Riverbend and Smokey Point): Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Weekends and Holidays 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Acute Respiratory Clinics (Mount Vernon and Smokey Point): Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Weekends and Holidays 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 Testing Site (Mount Vernon): Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Weekends 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.