Clinic Hours of Operation
Clinic Operations Impacted by COVID-19
Skagit Regional Health clinics have been heavily impacted by COVID-19. We have opened several additional clinics dedicated to testing and vaccinating for COVID-19. The pandemic has put serious strain on clinic staffing resources and has forced some clinics to adjust operating ours in response.
Closed Clinics and Schedule Updates
- Camano Clinic is temporarily closed - Patients can see their providers at Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood
- Urgent Care Mount Vernon is temporarily closed - Patients with COVID-19 symptoms, visit the Acute Respiratory Clinic. Patients in need of Urgent Care, visit Urgent Care Riverbend.
- Skagit Regional Health - Oak Harbor is temporarily closed - Urology patients can seek services at Skagit Regional Clinics - Mount Vernon.
Standard Clinic Hours
With some exceptions, clinic hours are typically as follows:
- Primary care and specialty clinics: Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Closed weekends and holidays
- Some clinic services offer extended hours. Visit our location page for individual clinic hours.
- Urgent Care (Riverbend and Smokey Point): Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Weekends and Holidays 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Acute Respiratory Clinics (Mount Vernon and Smokey Point): Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Weekends and Holidays 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 Non-Symptom Testing Sites (Mount Vernon and Arlington): Effective Friday, March 26 Skagit Regional Health will discontinue asymptomatic testing at the Arlington COVID-19 Testing Site and at Skagit Regional Clinics – Mount Vernon.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics: Mount Vernon Mon, Wed, Fri and Weekends 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Smokey Point Tue, Thurs and Weekends 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.