What to Expect at Vaccine Appointment
Know before you go
What to expect at your vaccine appointment
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Your appointment will last between 30 - 45 minutes.
- You will check in, fill out an acknowledgement form and have time to ask questions before your inoculation.
- Following your vaccine, you will be observed for 15 - 30 minutes in a waiting area.
- Before you leave, make sure to schedule your second vaccine appointment, a required vaccine booster, for 3-4 weeks following your first dose. (Learn more about why two appointments are required in our frequently asked questions)
What to bring to your appointment
- Valid Identification
- Proof of insurance, if available
- Patients can be vaccinated if they do not have insurance
- Pfizer Fact Sheet for recipients and caregivers
- Pfizer Acknowledgement Form
- Moderna Fact sheet for recipients and caregivers
- Moderna Acknowledgement Form
- V-Safe Flyer - After vaccination health check
- Frequently asked vaccine questions
Location Information and Map