How to Get a Vaccine Appointment
Where can I get vaccinated?
Washington has opened vaccine availability to all those over the age of 12. Regardless of citizenship or immigration status, all people should get vaccinated. Everyone 12 years of age and older are encouraged to schedule a vaccine appointment.
Important note for minors: Pfizer is currently the only vaccine authorized for those 12 to 17 years of age. Pfizer is only offered at our Mount Vernon clinic locations and is dependent on vaccine supply. Anyone under the age of 18 must bring a parent or guardian to each of their vaccine appointments.
Resources for finding a vaccine appointment:
- Department of Health website: Vaccine Finder
- WA COVID Finder website (this is a volunteer effort): covidwa.com
- Skagit County Vaccine Line, English and español: call 360-416-1500
- Snohomish County Vaccine Line: call 425-339-5278
- Washington State COVID-19 Assistance Hotline (language assistance available): call 1-800-525-0127
- Washington School for the Blind, "Blind COVID access line": call 360-947-3330
Scheduling an Appointment
If you would like to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine you can do so online here or by calling the Vaccine Scheduling Line at 360-814-6300. This designated phone line is open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. If you need assistance with the online scheduling platform please give us a call.
Vaccine appointments are dependent upon vaccine availability and weekly shipments of vaccine from the state of Washington.
Vaccine Appointment Locations
With the decrease in demand for COVID-19 vaccines, Skagit Regional Health has moved forward with plans to embed vaccines into existing primary care locations. SRH vaccine clinics have permanently closed effective Saturday, June 19.
The following SRH locations will have COVID-19 vaccine available by appointment:
- Skagit Regional Clinics - Smokey Point Family Medicine beginning Friday, June 11
- Skagit Regional Clinics – Mount Vernon Family Medicine (Suite D103) beginning Friday, June 25
- Skagit Regional Clinics – Riverbend Pediatrics beginning early July