How to Get a Vaccine Appointment
Where can I get vaccinated?
Washington is currently in Phase 1B - Tier 1 of the phased approach and is prioritizing appointments for individuals 65 and older, or 50 and older if they live in a multigenerational household. Right now we have implemented a vaccine waitlist, due to inconsistent vaccine supply.
We are experiencing inconsistent vaccine supply and do not know from week to week how much vaccine will be available to our patients. Inconsistent vaccine supply makes it very difficult to schedule appointments in the future because we cannot guarantee appointments until we have vaccine on hand.
Patients are encouraged to use the Department of Health website search for locations in Washington state that are offering vaccinations.
Join the Vaccine Waitlist
If you are phase eligible and would like to join the COVID-19 Vaccine Waitlist, please sign up using this form. Right now we are not scheduling vaccine appointments until we have vaccine on hand, due to inconsistent vaccine supply. When vaccine is available, a scheduler will call patients from the waitlist, in the order at which people were added to that list.
The Vaccine Scheduling Line is not currently making appointments. You can call to be added to the waitlist at 360-814-6300. The Vaccine Scheduling Line is open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Due to a high volume of calls, wait times may be longer than expected. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this challenging period.
Vaccine appointments are dependent upon vaccine availability and weekly shipments of vaccine from the state of Washington.
Next steps after joining the waitlist
- Eligible patients will be scheduled off the waitlist when vaccine supply is available.
- When patients arrive at their appointment they will schedule their second appointment, a required booster shot, 28 days following the first dose. (Learn more about why two appointments are required in our frequently asked questions)
- We are currently offering COVID-19 vaccine at two locations
- Visit our What to Expect page to learn about what to expect at your vaccine appointments
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so from your MyChart account or by using the "Cancel Vaccine Appointment" button.
If you need assistance determining your phase eligibility, you can use the Vaccine Phase Finder tool or call the vaccine hotline at 360-416-1500. Patients who are not eligible for a vaccine can sign up for our Vaccine Email to be notified weekly of vaccine updates.