How to Get a Vaccine Appointment
Where can I get vaccinated?
Washington is currently in Phase 1B - Tiers 3 and 4 of the phased approach and is prioritizing individuals that qualify under those guidelines. Phase and Tier information changes frequently, so we encourage community members to check the Washington state Department of Health website to determine their vaccine eligibility. Due to inconsistent vaccine supply, we are not scheduling new COVID-19 vaccine appointments through our Vaccine Phone Line. Patients are encouraged to join our vaccine waitlist. As vaccine supply becomes available, we are scheduling appointments off the waitlist.
Resources for finding a vaccine appointment:
- Department of Health website: Vaccine Finder
- WA COVID Finder website (this is a volunteer effort): covidwa.com
- Skagit County Vaccine Line, English and español: call 360-416-1500
- Snohomish County Vaccine Line: call 425-339-5278
- Washington State COVID-19 Assistance Hotline (language assistance available): call 1-800-525-0127
- Washington School for the Blind, "Blind COVID access line": call 360-947-3330
Join our Vaccine Waitlist
If you are phase eligible and would like to join our COVID-19 Vaccine Wait List, please sign up using this form. Right now we are not scheduling vaccine appointments until we have vaccine on hand; due to inconsistent vaccine supply. As vaccine becomes available, an email will be sent to those on the waitlist with a link to self-schedule.
The Vaccine Scheduling Line is not currently making appointments. You can call to be added to the waitlist at 360-814-6300. The Vaccine Scheduling Line is open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Due to a high volume of calls, wait times may be longer than expected. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this challenging period.
Vaccine appointments are dependent upon vaccine availability and weekly shipments of vaccine from the state of Washington.
Si es elegible para la fase y desea unirse a nuestra lista de espera de vacunas COVID-19, regístrese utilizando este formulario. En este momento, no estamos programando citas de vacunas hasta que tengamos la vacuna a mano, debido al suministro inconsistente de vacunas. A medida que la vacuna esté disponible, un programador llamará a los pacientes de la lista de espera.
La línea de programación de vacunas no está programando citas actualmente. Puede llamar para ser agregado a la lista de espera al 360-814-6300. La línea de programación de vacunas está abierta de 8:00 a.m. a 6:00 p.m. Lunes a viernes. Debido al alto volumen de llamadas, los tiempos de espera pueden ser más largos de lo esperado. Lamentamos las molestias y agradecemos su paciencia durante este difícil período.
Las citas para vacunas dependen de la disponibilidad de vacunas y de los envíos semanales de vacunas desde el estado de Washington.
Next steps after joining the waitlist
- Eligible patients will be scheduled off the waitlist when vaccine supply is available.
- When patients arrive at their appointment they will schedule their second appointment, a required booster shot, 28 days following the first dose. (Learn more about why two appointments are required in our frequently asked questions)
- We are currently offering COVID-19 vaccine at two locations
- Visit our What to Expect page to learn about what to expect at your vaccine appointments
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call our vaccine line at 360-814-6300.