How to Get a Vaccine Appointment
Where can I get vaccinated?
Washington has opened vaccine availability to all those over the age of 12. Regardless of citizenship or immigration status, all people should get vaccinated. Everyone 12 years of age and older are encouraged to join our waitlist for a vaccine appointment.
Important note for minors: Pfizer is currently the only vaccine authorized for those 12 to 17 years of age. Pfizer is only offered at the SRH - Mount Vernon Vaccine Clinic and is dependent on vaccine supply. Anyone under the age of 18 must bring a parent or guardian to each of their vaccine appointments.
Resources for finding a vaccine appointment:
- Department of Health website: Vaccine Finder
- WA COVID Finder website (this is a volunteer effort): covidwa.com
- Skagit County Vaccine Line, English and español: call 360-416-1500
- Snohomish County Vaccine Line: call 425-339-5278
- Washington State COVID-19 Assistance Hotline (language assistance available): call 1-800-525-0127
- Washington School for the Blind, "Blind COVID access line": call 360-947-3330
Join our Vaccine Waitlist
If you would like to join our COVID-19 Vaccine Waitlist, please sign up using this form. Our vaccine waitlist utilizes cloud technology to send each person a personalized link, allowing them to directly schedule their appointment at a time and vaccine location that works best for them. Appointments are typically available within a week of joining the waitlist.
The Vaccine Scheduling Line, 360-814-6300 is open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. If you need assistance please call.
Vaccine appointments are dependent upon vaccine availability and weekly shipments of vaccine from the state of Washington.
Si desea ser parte de nuestra lista de espera para la vacuna de COVID-19, regístrese usando este formulario. Nuestra lista de espera de la vacuna utiliza tecnología de la nube para enviar a cada persona un enlace personalizado, permitiéndole programar directamente su cita a la hora y en el lugar de vacunación que más le convenga. Por lo general, las citas están disponibles en el plazo de una semana tras la inscripción en la lista de espera.
La línea telefónica de programación de vacunas 360-814-6300 está abierta de 8:00 a.m. a 6:00 p.m. de lunes a viernes. Llame si necesita ayuda.
Las citas para vacunas dependen de la disponibilidad de vacunas y de los envíos semanales de vacunas desde el estado de Washington.
Next steps after joining the waitlist
- Patients will be scheduled off the waitlist when vaccine supply is available.
- When patients arrive at their appointment they will schedule their second appointment, a required booster shot, 28 days following the first dose. (Learn more about why two appointments are required in our frequently asked questions)
- We are currently offering COVID-19 vaccine at two locations
- Visit our What to Expect page to learn about what to expect at your vaccine appointments
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call our vaccine line at 360-814-6300.