Washington has opened vaccine availability to all those over the age of 12. Regardless of citizenship or immigration status, all people should get vaccinated.
We are scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments online.
Vaccine appointments are available five days per week at Skagit Regional Clinics - Mount Vernon and Smokey Point in the Family Medicine departments. Appointments are also available weekdays at Skagit Regional Clinics - Riverbend, in the Pediatrics department, and at Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood.
COVID-19 Booster Update
Skagit Regional Health is offering Pfizer booster appointments to those who are eligible. Patients must bring proof of vaccination to their appointment. We are not offering Moderna boosters at this time. We will update this page when Moderna boosters are available at our clinics.
At least six months after completing the primary Pfizer vaccine series, the following individuals should receive a booster dose of the Pfizer vaccine:
- People 65 years of age and older,
- People 18 years of age and older living in a long-term care setting, and
- People 50 – 64 years of age with underlying medical conditions or those at increased risk of social inequities
Additionally, the following individuals who completed a Pfizer vaccine series at least six months ago may receive a Pfizer booster dose:
- People who are 18 – 49 years of age with underlying medical conditions, and
- People 18 – 64 years of age who are at higher risk of COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to their occupational or institutional setting.
Skagit Regional Health vaccine locations include:
- Mount Vernon Family Medicine
- Smokey Point Family Medicine
- Riverbend Pediatrics (COVID-19 vaccine available to all ages)
- Stanwood Family Medicine
Vaccine appointments, including boosters, may be scheduled online. Please call 360-814-6300 if you need assistance scheduling.
We are excited to be vaccinating our workforce, patients and community members. The COVID-19 vaccines have undergone intense safety studies and monitoring and are safe and effective. This is the light at the end of the tunnel and our pathway back to normal. Don't miss your shot!