Working at Skagit Regional Health
What does it mean to work at Skagit Regional Health?
- It means you’ve decided to work at a world-class health system and make your home in a world-class location.
- It means you share our Commitment to Excellence in patient care and serving the health needs of all the people in the communities that we serve.
- It means you share our goal of becoming the recognized leader in advanced medical treatment, medical technology and patient-centered care in the Pacific Northwest.
- It means you advocate inclusion and embrace the differences of the individuals with whom we work and in the communities we serve.
- It means working with more than 3,000 employees and clinical staff members who share your passion and enthusiasm for delivering the best possible care to patients, our communities and living your life in an unparalleled setting in Northwest Washington.
We are your peers. We are your colleagues. We are your co-workers. We are your mentors. We are your friends. We are your neighbors.
Meet the Skagit Regional Health Team
Working at Skagit Regional Health isn’t just a job. It’s a way of life. Learn more about: