Provider Opportunity - Urgent Care (Per Diem)
Skagit Regional Health has an open Per Diem position available in our busy Urgent Care department. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Join a cohesive team of experienced physicians, APPs, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- This position would help cover shifts at any of our three Urgent Care locations at the Station Square, Riverbend and Smokey Point clinics.
- Shift lengths vary between 8, 10 or 12 hours.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine required.
- 2-4 years of experience in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine preferred.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: Paid by RVUs generated on shift
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!