Provider Opportunity - Sleep Medicine ARNP
Skagit Regional Health has an immediate opening for a Nurse Practitioner at our well established Sleep Medicine practice. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Join a cohesive team of 2 physicians, 2 ARNPs, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Healthy work/life balance with an outpatient only Monday-Friday schedule and no call responsibilities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital has a 6 bed Sleep Study Center that offers patients private suites and includes state of the art diagnostic equipment.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range: $121,387 - $134,106
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.