Provider Opportunity - OB/GYN
Skagit Regional Health is actively seeking two additional OB/GYN physicians to enhance and expand our thriving practice due to rapid growth and increased demand. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- You’ll be joining a comprehensive Women’s Health department consisting of 6 OBGYNs, 1 PA, 2 ARNPs, and 2 CNMs.
- 1:6 call rotation shared equally among our providers.
- Engage in a full-spectrum role, seeing a balanced patient load of OB and GYN patients, performing deliveries and building a robust surgical practice with the option of utilizing our da Vinci Robot with designated, blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- Our Family Birth Center boasts 21 LDRP rooms and 2 ORs on the unit with dedicated Anesthesia support. Additionally, our Level II Special Care Nursery is supported by onsite Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Benefit from the assurance of having onsite OB Hospitalists available to provide support whenever required.
- 32 scheduled patient contact hour work expectation.
- This is a hospital employed position with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Certification in OB/GYN is required
- 2-3 years of experience is desired; however, new graduates will be considered
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Current AHA NRP certification and Electronic Fetal Monitoring certificate.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed two year salary: $370,024
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.