Provider Opportunity - General Surgery
Skagit Regional Health is seeking a General Surgeon to join our established program in Arlington, Washington to take over for a retiring physician. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Become part of a collaborative team consisting of 3 surgeons, 2 Pas, and an experienced support staff.
- Our providers have a manageable 1:3 call in a rural setting covering one hospital, Cascade Valley Hospital, a Level IV Trauma Center.
- 32 scheduled patient hours work expectation. Schedule will consist of a mix of clinic days, OR blocked days, and endoscopy days.
- Option to utilize our DaVinci Xi robot at our Skagit Valley Hospital campus, located 30 minutes north in Mount Vernon.
- This is a hospital employed position with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $464,006
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.