Provider Opportunity - Gastroenterology APP
Skagit Regional Health is currently seeking additional Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join our expanding Gastroenterology practice. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Collaborate with a team comprising of 5 physicians and 2 PAs in a 100% outpatient role with no inpatient obligations. Work in a brand new clinic space that opened in December 2023 at our new state-of-the-art surgery center.
- Opportunity to work a 4-day weekday schedule with no call responsibilities and generous time off.
- Position includes rotation at a satellite clinic, located in Smokey Point, at least one day a week.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization
- 2-4 years of Gastroenterology experience is preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $118,792 - $133,908 DOE
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.