Provider Opportunity- Family Medicine ARNP
Skagit Regional Health has multiple openings for Family Medicine Nurse Practitioners at our clinics in Mount Vernon, Smokey Point and Camano Island. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Join a cohesive team of experienced physicians, APPs, and supportive clinical staff. Our Primary Care clinics see a good mix of chronic and acute patients across the lifespan. Basic in office procedures performed in clinic, based on provider comfort level and preference.
- Enjoy a Monday-Friday outpatient only schedule, with some extended hours that may be required. Opportunities may exist to work a 4-day work week.
- Light call rotation of clinic phone call only. Our acute care hospitals are staffed with Hospitalists to handle any inpatient coverage.
- These are hospital employed positions with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- 2-3 years of experience highly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $123,306
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.