Provider Opportunity - Interventional Cardiology
Skagit Regional Health is seeking a full time Interventional Cardiologist to join in 2024 to take over for a retiring physician. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Join an overall Cardiology practice of 7 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 9 APPs.
- As part of our Interventional Cardiology team, you will partner with 2 other experienced Interventional Cardiologists and 2 APPs.
- This position will see a mix of general cardiology patients and perform procedures at Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma Center, located across the street from the clinic.
- 1:3 STEMI call shared equally among the providers.
- 32 scheduled patient contact hour work expectation. Schedule would include one dedicated procedure day a week. Opportunity to do a limited amount of peripheral cases.
- Our Cardiology practice has the support of a thriving referral network from our in-house primary care providers, ensuring a substantial patient volume from day one
- Teaching opportunities exist with Medical Students from PNWU and Residents from our own SRH Residency Program.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed 2-year salary: $687,197
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.