Skagit Regional Health New Employee Checklist
We’re glad that you decided to advance your career at Skagit Regional Health. This orientation section of our website gives you a list of the things you need to do before your orientation session and before you start your new position and join the more than 3,000 extraordinary employees and clinical staff who provide great care and service to our patients.
Checklist of What You Need to do Before Your Orientation Session
- Schedule and complete an Employee Health appointment. (Map) You should have received an email with instructions on how to complete this step.
- Complete a background check. You should have received an email with instructions on how to complete this step.
- Complete a drug screening. You should have received an email with instructions on how to complete this step.
- Complete and submit an I-9 employment eligibility form. View instructions and list of acceptable documents.
- Have your photo taken for your identification badge. Photos are taken at the Skagit Regional Health Business Center.
- Complete and submit a W-4 tax withholding form.
- Complete and submit a crimes against persons form.
- Complete and submit a dress code form.
- Complete and submit a confidentiality statement.
It’s important that you complete all the items on the new employee checklist before your orientation session. You will pick up your new photo identification badge when you arrive for orientation.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources (HR) Department at 360-814-8292 or by email.
On behalf of our entire health system, welcome to Skagit Regional Health!