Skagit Regional Health’s New Hire Hub
Thank you for joining our team at Skagit Regional Health, sharing our Commitment to Excellence in patient care and serving the health needs within our communities.
We’re glad that you decided to advance your career at Skagit Regional Health. This section of our site, for new employees and new members of our clinical staff, links you to the information and resources that you need to start your new position and join the more than 3,000 extraordinary employees and clinical staff who provide outstanding clinical care to our patients.
The Orientation Process at Skagit Regional Health
At Skagit Regional Health, we recognize that succeeding in your new position begins with a successful orientation process. Whether you’re a new employee, previously worked here, are new to the health system or new to the area, our job is to make your transition to your new position as smooth and as seamless as possible, allowing you to focus on your new job responsibilities.
Below are links to important orientation information for our new employees and new members of our clinical staff. Please contact our Human Resources (HR) Department if you have questions or need something that will help you get off to a great start at Skagit Regional Health.
- Are you a new employee or staff member? Learn more about our new employee orientation process.
- Are you a new physician, PA or ARNP? Learn more about our new provider orientation process.
- Checklist for New Employees and Providers
Important Orientation and Onboarding Materials
You can access all the important new hire onboarding and orientation materials and resources listed below:
- Benefits at a Glance
- Benefits Enrollment Guide
- Confidentiality Statement
- Crimes Against Persons Disclosure Statement
- Direct Deposit Form | Instructions
- Directions to New Employee Orientation
- Dress Code
- I-9 Materials: Instructions | Acceptable Documents | Electronic I-9 | Printable I-9
- Map for Occupational Health Appointment
- W-4 Form