Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Physician Assistant or ARNP - Rheumatology
- SRC Rheumatology
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our well established and busy Rheumatology practice.
- Join a team of 1 physician and 1 ARNP, along with an experienced support staff.
- Full time, Monday-Friday schedule
- Outpatient only practice seeing a variety of Rheumatology patients, performing joint injections, along with other duties in a new state of the art clinic.
- Newly implemented Epic EMR system-wide.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Experience desired, but not necessary.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 19 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, you have easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy a diversity of recreational activities to choose from including skiing, hiking, golf, fly fishing, mountain biking, and kayaking.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- Contact Person:
- Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485