Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Physician Assistant - Orthopedic Surgery
- CVH Orthopedic Surgery
- Arlington, WA
- Skagit Regional Health – Arlington Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has an opening for a Physician Assistant to join their growing practice in Arlington, Washington.
- Join 3 physicians, along with an experienced support staff.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, and OR time.
- Clinic call coverage required.
- 2-3 years of Orthopedic Surgery experience preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Benefits include competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, PTO, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital, 23 outpatient clinic integrated health system in Western Washington that employs over 150 providers. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington, with a population of over 20,000, is a scenic town located in Snohomish County, the third largest county in Washington State. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride and has retained its hometown feel. This pride is openly shared with new residents who long for a safe, family-oriented community in which to raise their children. Nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, Arlington provides easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy hiking, biking, skiing and fishing right in your backyard!
- In 2014, The Puget Sound Journal of Commerce rated Arlington Public Schools 4th in the top ten communities to live in based on school performance.
- Located just 40 miles North of Seattle and 95 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., where you can enjoy easy access to an international airport along with the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events!
- Contact Person:
- Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 814-5293