Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cascade Valley Hospital Women's Health Clinic
- Arlington, WA
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional full-time OB/GYNs to join their well established and busy practices.
- This is a hospital employed position with a shared call of 1:4
- DaVinci Robot available as of September 2018
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Newly implemented Epic EMR system-wide
- Benefits include competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited OBGYN program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital, 19 outpatient clinic integrated health system in Western Washington that employs over 150 providers. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
- Skagit Valley Hospital, located in Mount Vernon, is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center and Level II NICU. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital’s Family Birth Center includes 21 private LDRP rooms and 2 ORs.
About our Communities:
- Arlington and Mount Vernon are scenic towns located in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, where you can have easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains.
- With a population draw of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more. Enjoy a family oriented lifestyle with good schools, easy commutes, and work/life balance.
- Enjoy a mild climate for year round outdoor adventures! Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can have easy access to an international airport along with the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events!
- Contact Person:
- Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485