Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Internal Medicine - Core Faculty Position
- SVH Graduate Medical Education & SRC Internal Medicine
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Skagit Regional Health, Graduate Medical Education Program, is looking for an Internal Medicine physician to join our rapidly growing Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- 0.4 FTE dedicated to teaching our IM Residents, 0.6 FTE dedicated for faculty out-patient practice in our Internal Medicine Residency Clinic.
- This position will have an Academic Partnership with Pacific Northwest University.
- Candidates must be board certified in Internal Medicine
- Enjoy competitive pay, retirement options, paid malpractice, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
About Our Residency Program:
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health’s Internal Medicine Residency program was established in 2012 and we currently have 18 Residents
- We have ACGME and AOA- Accredited FM and IM residency Programs within SRH as a Sponsoring Institution
- We are members of Opti West which provides curriculum, accreditation and research planning resources and affiliated with PNWU College of Osteopathic Medicine and UW School of Medicine.
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 19 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, you have easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy a diversity of recreational activities to choose from including skiing, hiking, golf, fly fishing, mountain biking, and kayaking.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, withou the cost of living or traffic!
- Contact Person:
- Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485