Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Cascade Valley Hospital Women's Health Clinic
- Arlington, WA
- Skagit Regional Health – Arlington Women’s Health is seeking an additional full-time, experienced Certified Nurse Midwife to join their expanding OB/GYN practice in one of the fastest growing markets in the state of Washington.
- Help expand a newly formed Midwife program while collaborating with our employed women’s health providers, as well as other community area primary care providers.
- First assist responsibilities required.
- Newly implemented Epic EMR system-wide.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 19 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington, with a population of over 20,000, is a scenic town located in Snohomish County, the third largest county in Washington State. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride and has retained its hometown feel. This pride is openly shared with new residents who long for a safe, family-oriented community in which to raise their children. Nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, Arlington provides easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy hiking, biking, skiing and fishing right in your backyard!
- In 2014, The Puget Sound Journal of Commerce rated Arlington Public Schools 4th in the top ten communities to live in based on school performance.
- Located just 40 miles North of Seattle and 95 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., where you can enjoy easy access to an international airport along with the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events!
- Contact Person:
- Christina Jones, Provider Recruitment Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485