Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Palliative Care ARNP
- SVH Palliative Care
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Experience the Pacific Northwest Lifestyle at its Best!
Take the Next Step in your Career!
Skagit Regional Health is seeking an outstanding ARNP to join our growing Palliative Care team. Our innovative and expanding program serves patients both inpatient and outpatient. The Palliative Care team focuses on ensuring collaborative, holistic support to patients and their families.
* To provide palliative care, along with the Palliative Care interdisciplinary team, which includes physicians
ARNP's, MSW's and spiritual support
* Part time: 3 days/week: .6 FTE 8am - 5pm
* Relocation assistance
* Experienced support staff
* Supervise Medical Students and Residents as needed on the Palliative Care team.
* Perform outpatient clinic consultations and follow up visits for community Palliative Care patients
* One year working experience as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Minimum 3 years nursing experience, clinical nursing care in Oncology, Hospice, Geriatrics and/or intensive
* Washington State ARNP license & controlled substance license
About Skagit Regional Health
Boasting a rich history and thriving economy, Mount Vernon is located in the heart of the scenic Skagit Valley - Puget Sound Coastal Region of Washington State; Mount Vernon provides easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains; hiking, camping, skiing and biking right in your back yard!...ride your bike to work. Endless water sports and mountain activities provide an amazing lifestyle. We are 60 miles north of Seattle and 86 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. We are just close enough to all major metropolitan areas to enjoy all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural activities.
Skagit Valley Hospital is a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities. Our hospital features private rooms throughout from our Level III Trauma Center to a full range of surgical services, dialysis and advanced diagnostics including CT, MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
- Contact Person:
- Cathryn Martin, Provider Recruiting Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485