Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- SRC Neurology
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Take the Next Step in Your Career!
Experience the Pacific Northwest Lifestyle at its Best!
Neurologist needed in the heart of the beautiful Skagit Valley Puget Sound Coastal Region of Washington State.
Skagit Regional Clinics is recruiting for a General Neurologist.
* BC of BE in Neurology
* Full time, Monday - Friday
* Call is primarily consultive 1:3
* Initial salary guarantee with production component
* Partnered with Swedish Hospital's Tele-Stroke program
* New in-office equipment EMG/NCS
* Trained EEG Tech for in-hospital and out-patient clinic with back up at Swedish Epilepsy Center
* BOTOX for migrains, programming VNS for some epilepsy
* Substantial built in referral bas in high growth area
* Joining a team of 2 Neurologists
* Experienced support staff including MA's, RN triage nurse, as well as Practice Manager
Skagit Regional Clinics, a well established group of 140 providers is a department of Skagit Valley Hospital located in Mount Vernon, Washington. We are perfectly situated 60 miles north of Seattle and 86 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. Our location provides easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains; hiking, biking, snow skiing, fishing, camping, kayaking all so close to your own backyard; providing an amazing lifestyle! You will be close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events.
Skagit Valley Hospital is a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people of our communities. We feature private rooms throughout, from the Level III trauma Emergency Room to the Family Birth Center the hospital offers a full range of surgical services, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET, as well as a spacious center for Sleep Studies. We are home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com or call Cathryn Martin at 360.848.4211
- Contact Person:
- Cathryn Martin, Provider Recruiting Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485