Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Faculty Position in Internal Medicine
- SVH Graduate Medical Education & SRC Internal Medicine
- Mount Vernon, WA
- Skagit Regional Health Graduate Medical Education Program
Internal Medicine Core Faculty Position. Rapidly expanding IM Residency Program requires additional outpatient faculty in Skagit Regional Clinic's Residency Clinic.
* Academic Partnership with Pacific Northwest University
* Program established 2012; currently 18 Residents (6/6/6) with excellent subspecialty support
* AOA Accreditation through summer 2020
* ACGME Institutional Accreditation effective July, 2015
* OPTI West member
* Full time position
* .4 FTE dedicated to teaching IM Residents, .6 FTE for faculty out-patient IM practice
* Relocation reimbursement
* BC in Internal Medicine
Skagit Valley Hospital is a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities. Skagit Valley Hospital features private rooms throughout; from the Level III Trauma Emergency Department to the Family Birth Center the hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnositics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
Located in Mount Vernon, Washington in the heart of the beautiful Skagit Valley, 60 miles north of Seattle and 86 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. The area offers quick access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains; hiking, camping, biking, skiing right in your back yard! Endless water sports and mountain activities provide an amzaing lifestyle. Bike to work! Close enough to all major metropolitan areas enjoying all the best in world class sports and entertainment.
- Contact Person:
- Cathryn Martin, Provider Recruiting Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485