Provider Job Opportunities
- Job Title:
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Cascade Valley Hospital Women's Health Clinic
- Arlington, WA
- Take the Next Step in Your Career!
Enjoy the Pacific Northwest Lifestyle at its Best!
In the heart of the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington State, Cascade Valley Hospital's Women's Health is recruiting for 2 Certified Nurse Midwives to join their Women's Health team.
* Full time Monday - Friday
* Clinic and 1st assist surgery responsibilities (primarily C-sections)
* Call: shared
* Joining 2 well established Women's Health physicians
* Employed position in an integrated healthcare delivery system
* Experienced support staff
* Relocation expense reimbursement
Cascade Valley Hospital & Clinics is located in the scenic town of Arlington, Washington on the I-5 corridor; nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, providing easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountains; hiking, biking, skiing and fishing close to your backyard...endless water sports and mountain activities provide an amazing lifestyle. Arlington is 40 miles north of downtown Seattle and 95 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. Close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural activities.
Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital integrated delivery system comprised of Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon, Cascade Valley Hospital in Arlington and Skagit Regional Clinics in Mount Vernon
Please visit us at: http://www.cascadevalley.org
- Contact Person:
- Cathryn Martin, Provider Recruiting Manager
- Email Address:
- (360) 848-4211
- (360) 428-6485